Verolino sas di Verolino Antonio & c, strada S.Martino di Mugnano 73, 41126 Modena – ITALY – VAT No. 03029840364 – Tel +39 059 460812 – Fax +39 059 460504 – Email: email@example.com
- This section explains how www.verolinocontemporary.it manages the processing of its users’ data.
- This notice is also applicable for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for parties interacting with www.verolinocontemporary.it, and can be reached from the website’s home page: https://www.verolinocontemporary.it.
- This notice applies to www.verolinocontemporary.it only and is not applicable to any other websites you may visit via links published on this website.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information about data collection methods and retention times, and the nature of the information that the Data Controllers must give users when they connect to web pages belonging to www.verolinocontemporary.it, regardless of the purposes for which they visit the website, in accordance with Italian and European legislation.
- This notice is subject to change if new privacy requirements are introduced. You are therefore advised to check this page periodically.
- Pursuant to Article 8(1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and Section 2-d of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Italian Legislative Decree 181/18, users under the age of 14 years must legitimise their consent through the authorisation of a parent or other person holding parental responsibility for them.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
- The Data Controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or in conjunction with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. The Data Controller also deals with security profiles.
- As far as this website is concerned, the Data Controller is the “Website Owner”.
2 – Data Processor
- The data processor is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, at the appointment of the Data Controller, the data processor for www.verolinocontemporary.it is the “Website Owner”.
3 – Place of data processing
- Data generated as a result of using www.verolinocontemporary.it is processed at the registered office of the “Website Owner”.
- Where necessary, data relating to any newsletter service that might be made available may also be processed by the data processor or persons appointed by the latter on their respective premises.
4 – Transfer of personal data to third countries
The Data Controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to third countries. Should any data be transferred outside the European Economic Area, this will be done on the basis of an Adequacy Decision or in accordance with the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
The Data Controller remains at your disposal to provide further information about any processing involving the transfer of your data outside the European Economic Area.
5 – Automated decision-making processes
The Data Controller does not make use of automated decision-making processes or profiling processes as defined in Article 22(1) and (4) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
IV – PROCESSED DATA
1 – Data processing methods
- Like all websites, this site makes use of log files, which store information collected automatically during the course of browsing sessions. The following information may be collected:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page from which you reached this website (referral source) and web page you go to when you leave it;
- number of clicks, if applicable.
- date of visit;
- number of clicks.
- The above information is processed automatically and collected in aggregated form only, in order to check that the website is working properly, and for security reasons. This information will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
- For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the applicable laws, to block attempts to damage this website or harm other users, or any other harmful or criminal activity. Data of this type is never used to identify or profile a user, but only for the purposes of protecting this website and its users. Such information is processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
- Where a user opts to make information public by means of the services and tools placed at their disposal, they shall be deemed to have provided said information knowingly and voluntarily, thus exempting this website from any liability for possible infringements of laws. The user is responsible for ensuring that they have the necessary permission to enter the personal data of third parties or any content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purpose of data processing and legal basis
- The data collected by this website during its operation is used exclusively for the purposes set out above and retained for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case not beyond the permitted legal terms.
- Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are retained for the time strictly necessary to achieve the specified purpose.
- Under the relevant national and European regulations, the legal basis for this processing is therefore your consent to processing, the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, the fulfilment of contractual and/or pre-contractual obligations and the submission of information relating to requests for services that have been and/or potentially can be provided.
- Personal data can be processed by means of both IT systems and paper-based media.
3 – Data submitted by users
- As stated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary transmission of email to the addresses provided on this website results in the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address (for the purpose of responding to requests) and any other personal data included in the message.
- Any specific short-form notices will be provided or displayed on a step-by-step basis on any pages of this website that are set up to provide particular on-request services. The form provided on the Contact page, however, specifically asks for your name, surname, email address and telephone number so that we can get back to you and respond to your request and/or provide a service.
V – USER’S RIGHTS
- Art. 13, paragraph 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists your rights as a user.
- At www.verolinocontemporary.it, we therefore wish to inform you of your rights under the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
- a) under art. 15, your right to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data; under art. 16, your right to rectify the data you provided; under art. 18, your right to extend or restrict the processing of your personal data, or object to its processing for legitimate reasons under art. 21, in addition to your right to data portability under art. 20 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- b) your right under art. 17 to ask for your personal data to be erased, converted into anonymous form or blocked if it has been processed unlawfully, including any date whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed.
- c) your right to obtain proof that the operations of updating, rectification, supplementation, erasure, blocking or conversion of your personal data, including with regard to its content, have been brought to the attention of any parties to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves manifestly disproportionate effort in relation to the protected right.
- Requests can be addressed to the Data Controller informally, or using the form provided by the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali), or by sending an email to the Website Owner.
- Where processing is based on art. 6(1)(a) – express consent to use – or art. 9(2)(a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric or health-related data, or data that reveals religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, racial or ethnic origin, or political opinions – you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation.
- Likewise, in the event of infringement of the regulations, you have the right to file a complaint with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali in its capacity as Italy’s data protection authority.
- For full details of your rights, see Articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
VI. SECURITY OF THE DATA YOU PROVIDE
- This website processes its users’ data lawfully and with integrity, and takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access to it, and disclosure, modification or destruction of it. Data is processed by means of ICT systems, according to appropriate rationales and organisational procedures for the purposes specified.
- In certain cases, in addition to the Data Controller, the following may also have access to your data: categories of appointees involved in the organisation of the website (administrative, commercial, marketing or legal personnel, or system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies). The Data Controller remains at your disposal to provide further information about any processing involving other parties.
VII. AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It is subject to amendment and/or updating. Users are advised to consult this page periodically in order to keep up to date with the latest legislative developments.